297 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217


You can learn more from our asked questions

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio digni goiku sendeno ssimos ducimus qui blanditiis praese. Ntium voluum deleniti atque corrupti quos.
  1. One proof of addresses || Must have your name on it and the address used on the enrollment form
    • Recent utility bill from Con Edison or National Grid
    • Housing lease or mortgage
    • state ID
    • phone bill

  2. Birth certificates of all the children under 18 in you household

  3. Proof of Income
    Pay stubs for 3 months
    • 12 stubs for weekly payroll
    • 6 stubs for biweekly payroll
    If you are paid in cash request a form from us for your employer to fill out


If you are married, the second parent must sign the application but they do not have to be present.

If you are single, separated, or divorced only the legal guardian must be present to sign the application.

In this case, PS Family cannot process your application. If you have a caseworker they can help fill out your application.